Do you need a smile make over?
Check it out…
- Alignment: Teeth that are misaligned can be straightened and properly aligned through orthodontics or veneers.
- Spacing: Teeth that have gaps between them may be treated with orthodontic or cosmetic procedure.
- Missing Teeth: Missing teeth are unsightly hindrances that affect the appearance of your smile. They can be replaced with dental implants or bridges.
Chipped, Cracked, or Uneven Teeth: Teeth that are chipped, cracked, or uneven can be cosmetically bonded with restortions or veneers to improve appearance.
- Unshapely Face: Through the use of modern technologies, an unshapely or aging face can be improved or rejuvenated with certain cosmetic dentistry procedures for fuller lips, cheeks and smile.
- Tooth Proportions: A balanced smile gives the appearance of proper proportion and good oral health. We will work with you to design a treatment plan that enhances your teeth’s esthetics and gives you a beautifully balanced smile line.
Now you just have to ask yourself, Do you need a smile makeover?
And if you do, Just call us to discuss how we can help you achieve your dream smile.
<?php include ‘http://www.smileident.com/sidemenu.php’; ?>