We follow strict disinfection and sterilization procedures needed for infection control. These are used for each and every patient to prevent the transmission of viruses and other infectious diseases.
Disposable supplies such as gloves, masks, wipes, drapes, suction/water tips, needles,scalpel, etc.
All surfaces are either covered with disposable plastic or disinfected prior to each patient’s use.
All instruments are:
- Washed then scrubbed with spirit swabs to eliminate any debris
- The instruments are kept in the Ultrasonic cleaner for 20 minutes
- Immersed in a sterilizing solution for standard disinfection
- These instruments are wrapped and subjected to autoclaving cycle in a steam autoclave.
- Individualized sterile packs that contain the instruments ensure instrument sterility. Our patients are reassured when a new pack of supplies is opened in front of them prior to treatment.
Special care is taken to clean the suction units, spittoons and machinery in use after each patient with Durr Dentals, Orotol plus solution which Creates an air/water mix for the moistening and highly effective cleaning.
The clinic is affiliated to Bio-Medical waste management authority of Mumbai. All the waste is packed in separate color coded bags and is taken care of by the Biomedical waste management board.